Monday, August 22, 2011

Diving and more.

Well today was fun.  Walked down to the school for my campus tour at 9, only to find out it had been rescheduled for this afternoon at 2:30.  Went to the bank and set up my account. Found out that I shouldn't buy a cell phone til friday when they're cheaper, checked out a student sale on the deck where I scored a couple of cheap surge protectors and ate a good beef hotdog with kraut. Went to my apartment and found out I can move in tomorrow.  Then we walked over to the dive shop and I cancelled my dive for the afternoon because of the tour I was scheduled for.  Absolutely melting by this point we went to Rituals, a sweet starbucksish coffee shop here and got some iced coffee.  Ran into Tim, a new friend from RCF there reading his Bible and he offered to give me his own version of the tour.  so we did that.  it was cool

In the afternoon we went diving.  Epic.  saw tons of fish.  even saved some from some abandoned crab pots that we stopped and freed some fish from.

great day.

notice I ended up skipping the official tour to go diving after all.  I recommend that choice to everyone. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment